Make unique and personalized wine labels in just a few minutes. No design knowledge is required.
A great wine deserves a great label. However, regardless of how good the wine is, you will have difficulty selling it if it does not seem attractive. With Adobe Spark, you can make a professional and eye-catching wine label that shows your product. The easy-to-use design interface gives you control of the entire process, which helps you create the wine label that matches your vision.
Create custom wine labels in minutes
You can use Adobe Spark as an effective wine label designer, and you don’t need any programming or design skills to get started. Simply by clicking and dragging you can change almost every aspect of your design until you are satisfied. From adding a new color scheme to changing the source of your wine brand, the process is quick and simple; In addition, a real-time preview panel allows you to see the results of your efforts immediately.
How to create a wine label
- Choose a size and shapeClick on the “Design” link at the top of the page and select the “Resize” tab. If you don’t need a specific size for your wine label, “High” will probably be the most suitable.
- Choose a topicAdobe Spark themes are accompanied by images, fonts, color schemes and text. Click on the “Design” link at the top of the page, and add or change the theme by selecting the theme previews to the right of the screen.
- Customize it with imagesYou can make your wine label unique and striking by adding images. Click on the “+” icon in the preview pane and upload your own image. You can also choose from the selection of free photos available in Creative Commons.
- Write attractive textAdd text to the label of your wine to describe the product and give it a name. Click on the “Text” link at the top of the design page and add or modify the text until you are satisfied with the results.
- Download, share or printOnce you are satisfied with your wine label, share it through social networks or download it for printing.
Make a unique and attractive wine label at home
Anyone can use Adobe Spark as a free wine label designer. Whether you are a computer beginner or an experienced professional, you can use several customization options to create wine labels that professional traders would be proud of. The possible combinations of customization are endless. Experiment with different designs, color schemes, alignments, images and text until you are completely satisfied with the result and believe that your design represents your wine in the best possible way. Making wine bottle labels with Adobe Spark could not be easier or more fun. Start the design process by selecting the “Post” design interface in the main menu. The next page allows you to write a name for your project, Or you can choose one of the ready-to-use templates. To start, simply write the name of your wine. Do not worry if you change your mind. You can change the text at any time. Once you have given a name to the label of your wine, the fun can begin.
Let your wine shine with Spark
Professional design services charge significant fees to design, build and print wine labels. But with Adobe Spark, all you need is a computer, an Internet connection and your imagination. The rest is free. By having total control of the design process, you can be sure that the finished product will be as you wish. Use Adobe Spark Post as a wine bottle label designer to save money and make sure your product receives the attention it deserves.1