Why is good accounting important to your business? What are the essential elements to know to approach the maintenance of your accounts in a serene way? When you create your business accounts, it is necessary to take into account a certain number of legal obligations: keeping accounts is one of them. Good accounting is in a way the memory of the company since all the activity flows are registered there.
Why keep good business accounts?
All entrepreneurs are obliged to keep accounts: this is a legal obligation.
Good bookkeeping is essential for a business since it reflects its financial health. It therefore makes it possible to analyze the activity of the company and to anticipate possible financial difficulties.
In addition, having tidy and well-kept accounts is a pledge of confidence for potential partners and investors.
>> Our service – Entrepreneurs, all your legal formalities online: simpler, faster and cheaper, to create a business, modify its statutes, protect a brand or logo, file a patent, recover an invoice …
What are the mandatory business accounts documents
The accounting documents include documents related to the activity of the company but also documents related to its assets (receivables, property, debts, etc.).
The obligation to establish and keep accounting documents varies according to the size of the company. Micro-enterprises, for example, have a simplified accounting regime .
Here are the main documents to establish in keeping with your accounts:
- The annual accounts : the annual business accounts accounts consist of an accounting balance sheet, an income statement and an accounting annex. They must be drawn up at the end of each financial year, validated by the general assembly and deposited with the registry.
- Accounting books : they are generally composed of the journal book which records the daily activity flows of the company. These flows are then reorganized in the general ledger , which lists all of the flows by classifying them in the different accounts (eg customer account, bank account, etc.).
- Supporting documents : these are business accounts documents which justify the various flows of the company. Invoices and other supporting documents must be kept for 10 years.
Whether or not you are accustomed to keeping accounts, know that many solutions exist to allow you to simplify your accounting !
- Why have a real estate lawyer?
- YouTube SEO how to get more views on YouTube like a pro
- Intellectual Disability: How to deal with a child having it?
- What Does Jezweb – the Best Website Designing Company in Australia – Have to Offer?
- 7 Reasons You Should Hire a Professional Air Conditioning Company
- Why You Should Use Industrial Battery Systems?